My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Borrowing My Designs

Be a Hero Design
While looking for information on organ donation and transplant awareness recently, the Internet opened my eyes - wide! Not only could I not believe how many wonderful people supported this specific social health awareness cause but my own designs kept coming up on other people's websites.

Yes, most of the product designs on Angel Cove were graphically illustrated by yours truly so it is always a shock to see your own creativeness on other people's sites. From avatars to web page backgrounds and everything in-between; my awareness designs are out there and boy are they getting noticed!

Now I can be a stickler and contact those people to remove my designs immediately. Indeed, they are infringing on many copyright laws as I am the owner of each and every one of them. However, my aim is not to make money but to raise awareness and if my images on other people's websites will get even one person to sign the back of their driver's license or start a dialog with their family about their wishes to become an organ donor then how could I have a problem with that? It is all about awareness and that is what Angel Cove is all about.

With that said, I will be seriously considering making a new section to Angel Cove with organ donation avatars, desktop wallpapers, and other graphical clipart for free use to anyone that wants. However, I am not sure how many would be interested so please email me at hazeleyes7@yahoo.com or comment on this post and let me know your thoughts on this idea. I am willing to do this if you are willing to speak up! *smile*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that would be awesome! I'm a huge fan, and I know a lot of other people would use your graphics. God bless!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home