My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 31, 2007

The Lives You Touch

A friend of mine (whose husband is a double-lung transplant recipient) forwarded me a video clip today. It was from ABC News and she had this to share about it.

I want to share this ABC news clip of a man who belongs to our lung transplant support group. It completely captures all the joy and heartache of the experience. You may want to have a tissue handy--I've watched it several times, and I still can't get through it without one. Please feel free to pass this on to others, as every ounce of organ donation awareness helps. There are still far too many who are waiting and dying on the list.

Video link: http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4065610


She was right, my eyes did tear up and even though we are well aware of the gift of life given to my own husband, the importance of organ donation awareness came alive in me once again. It is for that reason that I ask that you please watch this video now and pledge to continue this great awareness cause throughout the New Year!

God bless and Happy New Year!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger BreathinSteven said...

Hey Shannon!!!

What a beautiful video!!! We may borrow it for our little blog at www.ReviveHope.com

I'll make sure we tip our hat to you!!!

Love,

Steve

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home