My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Amazing!

Here I am, stricken with the flu and my husband is as healthy as a horse (knocks on wood)! His immune system is suppressed due to the transplant drugs and I am considered the "healthy" one. And yet, it seems that I keep getting colds and he continues to stay healthy. No, I am not complaining in the least - just that it amazes me. As my grandmother says: "There but for the grace of God go I." That is all I can say when I am amazed by Greg's health. I have learned the blessings in life and tomorrow, when we talk about what we are grateful for, I will not even give a second thought - I am grateful for my husband's health and life. I am grateful for even the smallest miracles in life. I am grateful for that which God has given us and that which He has not.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home