My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 20, 2008

God's Will is Undefined


By: Predist R. Walker

Just started a new life protecting and saving others,
wearing a badge of the law, with the backing of 348 brothers.

After an early morning run, I became very ill,
the kind of sickness, which could not be fixed with a pill.

Many doctor’s visited, with no answers in sight,
A Dialated Cardiomyopathy? What’s that was the question for God that night.

3 months waiting, and finally put on the list,
God’s will, skilled surgeons, all blessed, and me with the will to exist.

Now thanks to Michael, who gave me the precious gift of life,
Every day thanks to Dr. Crandall, my kids, and my loving wife.

Transplantation works, I am living proof,
19 years alive, strong, and happy, and as my kids would say, being a Goof.

To all my brothers and sisters out there, just keep in mind,
Today is always the first, live it, love it, It’s your life, God’s will is undefined.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...
i vote for your blog on bloggers choice award...
success for you!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home