My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Your Hidden Power

Yes, I am a spiritual person; given everything my husband and I have been through. However, people tend to forget what they are truly capable of - even when things seem impossible. It may hurt, it may seems like it never ends, and it may seem as though you just don't have any more strength to continue. That is when I hope you will remember this video that I came across this morning. I am not a big football person but I can tell you that it just goes to show that you have the power within you - you only need to not give up!








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home