My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cherish Life. Give Life.

Cherish and Give Women's Light T-ShirtI was thinking about what a blessing it is to receive for a person to receive an organ or tissue transplant. It was in that moment that I thought how I wish people would not only cherish their lives (for we are not guaranteed any amount of time on this Earth) but also to give life. Hence, the my creativity hit once again and that is when I decided to put it into a design for products in my awareness shop - Angel Cove Organ Donation & Transplant Awareness.

Cherish Life. Give Life. Make your voice heard when raising organ, tissue, and transplant donation awareness with this simple yet bold statement. Complete with an artistic green organ donation awareness ribbon.

I would love to hear feedback on this design so feel free to leave a comment.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the design overall.
The 1-syllable of the "give" isn't quite doing it for me - it interrupts the flow. Maybe a synonym with 2 syllables?

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home