My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 11, 2005

1st Birthday

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
-Emerson

It gives me great pleasure to announce that today is my husband's, 1st birthday!! Yes, I said that right! *smile* It was 1 year ago today that Greg underwent a double lung transplant that saved his life. Today, he is working and no one can even tell how sick he once was. Heck, no one can even tell he had such a miracle surgery. It is truly amazing how miracles work and we are truly appreciative of our angels - the donor, the donor's family, and the staff at the transplant hospital. And, of course, we are grateful beyond words to God - for it is He who had a hand in all of this and has provided Greg with such an outstanding gift.

We ask at this time that you please keep the donor and donor's family in your thoughts and prayers. Without their sacrifice and unselfish gift, I would have probably been a widow at the tender age of 30. God Bless!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that your husband has done so well and I will still keep him you and the rest of your family in my prayers

Luv4AllLabzz

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home