My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Post Transplant Information

I was going through the materials that the hospital gave Greg after his transplant and realized how much information there is about lung transplants or just organ transplants in general. Armed with a ton of information and willingness to help others (I sound like a superhero, don't I? *laugh*), I decided to update our Angel Cove Organ Donation & Transplant Awareness site. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to get all the information in but I was able to get the following pages added to the site:

Post Lung Transplant Physical Therapy Exercise
Post Transplant Medical Identification
Thanking Your Donor Family

It is my hope that this information may provide further assistance to individuals who are either pre or post transplant and their families. As time allows, I will continue to update the site with further information. With God's help, I am hopeful that the site will contain automatic updated news feeds that will pull all the crucial information from the Internet on organ transplants and patient resources so that all the information will be in one place and highly accessible to answer any questions patients, families, or further donors may have about organ donation and transplantation.

~Shan
http://www.angelcove.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home