My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dismissing Myself

I know I have been absent from posting to this blog for a few days now. Recently, things have become very hectic in our lives and we have been showered with a number of things that have to be done and they have to be done now. Not to worry - Greg's health is doing fine and we are both living somewhat normal lives. It is just that I have decided to take a couple of days to get my mind a little clear. You see, I spend 8 hours a day on the computer working and then a few more hours each morning and night either doing work for my own business or updating my blogs. It is far from an easy task and that is why I have decided to prune some things in my life.

No, this blog is not one of the things that I have decided to prune from my life. I have, in fact, decided to leave a majority of online medical support groups that I have belonged to for many years. Why? Frankly because it is difficult to deal with one disease in my life let alone the fact that I keep losing friends to a young death online. In the last 6 months, I have lost more than 5 friends to cystic fibrosis or an organ transplant complication. Sure, things happen but at this time in my life, I have to concentrate on my family and my own life. Selfish? Not at all! As I have expressed before - if you are not healthy then how can you be good to anyone else. Honestly, I am not healthy and though I choose not to disclose what exactly is ailing me at this time, I will say that it is time for me to concentrate on other areas of my life - those offline.

What does that mean for this blog? It just means that my posts will not be daily but, instead, will be every few days. Don't fret my friends - I promise at least a couple of posts a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home