My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Not a creature was stirring

Given that Greg is in his own room now, it is difficult for me to call for a morning update. Since I don't want to wake Greg, the "crack of dawn" posts are going to be put on hold until Greg joins me in the hotel. As far as I know, all went well last night since I didn't get a call and I am sure they were able to easily remove one of his chest tubes. It is amazing how far he has come in less than 6 days. Wow!So, although this is not one of my most energetic posts, I did want to let you know the night went well. Now I must bid you a fond farewell as I have work that needs to get done before I can leave for the hospital.There may be posts during the day, but either way, there will be a post tonight on Greg's day and any new stats/news.God bless you all!