My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Shot in the arm

Every year, I go and do something that I hate - all in the name of love. I am speaking, of course, of the flut shot that transplant patients and their immediate family must get because of the decreased immune system of the patient. You see, I can give gallons of blood and never even break a sweat but my body throws a temper-tantrum of sorts when anything is injected into it. Dont ask me why because doctors cannot figure it out - let's just hope and pray I never need a transplant because I would probably reject it before it is fully connected. Not to worry though, I will be fine in a couple of days and it is well worth it to protect Greg and his gift. With that said, I shall say "good night" for I am off to sleep some of this pain and discomfort off with an early and long slumber.