My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

My Apologies

Friends and family - my apologies. I wrote a post this morning and then one again just before this and yet it seems the blog is having some problems again. With that, I will hold my witty comments and updates until this morning. (As I am not even sure this post will make it through)Please know that Greg is doing better every day. His lung functions are still up and down but we were told this is to be expected when first released from the hospital. Not to worry though, these numbers have not gotten low enough to meet the 10% decline rate that the hospital told us to watch for. It is kind of like having an "off" or "bad" day for us "healthy" people.I will have a good amount of updates to share tomorrow night as we will be leaving for Madison in the morning for labs, rehab, and a clinic appointment. We ask that you continue to keep Greg in your prayers. Yes, he is doing very well but this is a critical time in his rehabilitation.God Bless!