My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Day of Change

Well, I had just got the website up and running this morning and already have changed the design. They say that us Capricorn's are stubborn and a little anal retentive (detailed oriented) - it seems "they" were right. However, there is good news in this change - I am finally content with the initital design of the website and that means that I can start concentrating on other areas of the website that still need work. This, of course, is only the start of what is to come. You see, my wonderful husband, Greg, decided that I should get my own domain to feed the web design and development creative monster inside of me and endulge my hobby. (I think he just wants me to stop complaining about lack of webspace *wink*)

With that said, it is back to my "real" job I go and a little more design later tonight. Not to worry, my blog entries will get more interesting when time goes on. Heck, didn't you ever start writing a school assignment slowly and then there is a moment when it all clicks and your writing hand can't keep up with your brain?? Okay - maybe some don't understand this but for a writing diva like myself, this is only the beginning! *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home