My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 23, 2005

He is too funny!

Okay, so I didn't realize that having Christmas at our house this year was going to be so much work - around 28 people! So, Greg and I have been hard at working getting our house in order and boy is my husband funny! For so long he sat on things and then at the last minute he is out looking for bar stools for his rec room. He is so excited that he can do everything himself - without the need for oxygen and the like - that he has been non-stop. He has been asking me every night: "So you want to go with me?" Where now?? (laugh) I have baked ziti to make, cookies to bake, and a homemade Italian dessert I have never made by myself before. Then there is the other cooking, cleaning, decorating, etc. And the man is doing circles around me. If I didn't know better, I would swear he was on drugs! Wait! He is on drugs - loads of them! They are called transplant drugs! (laugh)

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

You made a homemade Italian dessert and you DIDN'T bring me the leftovers? What's up with that?

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home