My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Getting the word out!

As you may already know, I run an online store called Angel Cove Organ Donation & Transplant Awareness. The store started as a fluke since I was only creating a design for myself that said "Organ Donation Saved My Husband's Life" and all of a sudden, everyone was asking for one. Well, that started a whirlwind of designing and I expanded this online store to include more than that type of design - such as: organ specific items, donor items, recipient items, and general awareness items.

Then one day it hits me - why not further promote the site and get the word out there? So, I contacted organ donation organizations and told them about the affiliate program my store has and that they can get up to 20% of the profits my store makes when a purchase is made through their link. They loved the idea and now my awareness store is displayed all over the Internet. It is great because not only does it help us offset the high costs of Greg's medical procedures and medications but it also brings awareness to the cause and helps non-profit organizations with funding. Wow! We are so blessed as it is because of Greg's health that it is amazing to think of all the help we are giving to others to have this blessing as well.

~Shan
http://www.angelcove.us
http://www.cafepress.com/donorawareness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home