My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://transplantblog.angelcove.us
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Finally - Quiet

Yesterday was a very hectic day and by the end of my birthday, I felt like a truck had hit me. Why? Because I was alone with two puppies and very little sleep. On top of that, bad things were happening to me all day. Although I felt like my birthday couldn't get any worse, I was comforted at the end of the day but a loving hug and kiss from my husband along with a very sweet card. He had even decided to take on some of my responsibility last night for the nightly chores because he knew how bad my day had been. That, in and of itself, made my day 1000 times better. There was my birthday present - my husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home